- he types of information that we may collect from you when you access or use our Website – https://www.globingbet.com/ and other online services (collectively, our "Services"); and
- our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information. This policy applies only to information we collect through our Services and in the electronic communications sent through or in connection with our Services.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM OUR USERS?
GlobingBet may collect and use information of and regarding its Users. The information, through which the person may be identified, may include data, which the User voluntarily enters, uses or provides when using the Services of the Website GlobingBet, or submits when creating a User Account. GlobingBet collects and uses the information for the purposes, outlined in the Terms and Conditions, as well as to offer new services to the User or to familiarize him with new functionalities on the Website.
We collect two types of information from and about our Users, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Services and your usage details (i.e. your Internet Service Provider).
We collect two types of information from and about our Users, including information: The information we collect on or through our Services may include:
- User Account information: Your full name, email address and other information you may provide with your account, such as your address, mobile phone number and date of birth;
- Preferences: Your preferences and settings such as time zone and language;
- Searches and other activities: The search terms you have looked up and results you selected;
- Browsing information: How long you used our Services, which features you used, etc.;
- Communications: Between you and GlobingBet support staff regarding the Services.
- Transactional information: If you make payments or purchases through our Services, we may collect and store information about you to process your requests and automatically complete forms for future transactions;
2. HOW WE GATHER INFORMATION FROM USERS?
3. WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
Like other websites, we collect information to enhance your visit and deliver more individualized content. We respect your privacy and do not share your information with anyone, except in cases when that proves necessary.
All payment card transactions made through the PayPal interface and are processed using a secure online payment gateway (Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology) that encrypts your card details in a secure hosting environment. We do not hold your payment card details on the GlobingBet server.
4. REVIEWING, CHANGING OR DELETING INFORMATION
If you would like to review, change or delete personal data we have collected from you or you had submitted or permanently delete your account, please contact us.
5. ACCESSING & CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
We take reasonable steps to accurately record the personal information that you provide to us, as well as any subsequent updates.
We encourage you to review, update, and correct the personal information that we maintain about you. You may request that we delete personal data about you that is inaccurate, incomplete, irrelevant for legitimate purposes, or are being processed in a way which infringes any applicable legal requirements.
We store your information only for as long as it is necessary for performing the task why the information is collected, longer when it is needed for lawful obligations such as record keeping or performing the responsibilities in consumer sales and to display the proper execution of such responsibilities.
6. SECURITY: HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We have implemented appropriate measures in the form of various technical, physical and other means, including, but not limited to measures regarding the security of out electronic systems and databases, locks, racks, cases and other devices and access controlling systems, fire-notifying and fire extinguishing systems. These means aim at improving the integrity and security of the personal information that we collect and maintain. However, please be advised that even the best security measures cannot guarantee the full elimination of all risks. If we learn of any violation, breach or danger to our security systems breach, then we will attempt to notify you electronically so that timely and appropriate protective steps can be taken. Apart from informing you via e-mail, we may post a notice through the Website if a security breach occurs.
7. CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Other Users may be able to identify you, or associate you with your account, if you include your personal information in any content you post or make publicly available.
8. ONLINE POLICY ONLY
9. YOUR CONSENT
As mentioned, you may at any time review or change the personal information we maintain about you by contacting GlobingBet. Upon your request, we will delete your contact information and personal data from our active databases.
11. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
GlobingBet does not knowingly collect personal information from people under the age of 18. If we learn that we have personal information on a person under the age of 18, we will delete that information from our servers. GlobingBet encourages parents to go online with their kids.
Some tips to help make a child’s online experience safer: Teach kids never to give personal information, unless supervised by a parent or responsible adult. This Includes name, address, phone, school, etc. Know the sites your kids are visiting and which sites are appropriate. Look for website privacy policies. Know how your child’s information is treated.
12. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
13. GOVERNING LAW.
The copyrights of this Website are the property of GlobingBet.
Texts, graphics, photographs, animations, videos and clips, visible on the website are the object of copyright and are part of the intellectual property of GlobingBet. Those may not be reproduced, used, presented or represented without an explicit written permission by GlobingBet. Any distribution of files, obtained by the Users under the Terms and Conditions of the Website, or of parts of such files, constitutes a violation of the relevant intellectual property protection laws and is prosecuted by the law.
Nothing contained on this website may be interpreted as granting a license or right of use as a trademark without the prior explicit written consent of GlobingBet.
GlobingBet is controlled, operated and administered entirely within Malaysia.
If you are accessing the GlobingBet Website from another jurisdiction, please be advised that you are transferring your personal information to GlobingBet in Malaysia and, by using the Website, you consent to that transfer and to abide by the applicable laws concerning your use of the Website and your agreements with us.
Address: Y K Williams
P O Box 1060, Sagamu, Ogun State, Nigeria.